Link Download :
- ControlMyNikon 184.108.40.206 Full Serial - (18 MB)
How to Install :
- Install ControlMyNikon & Run programnya
- Paste serial key pada kolom registrasi kemudian klik Validate
- Adjust camera settings via an easy to use interface on the computer monitor rather than the tiny LCD display on the camera.
- Using your keyboard, mouse or voice, command the camera to capture an image. The camera sends the image to the computer where you can review it on the monitor. ControlMyNikon comes with a built-in image viewer that shows the image histogram so you can see if there are any blown out highlights or shadows.
- Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting images displayed on the computer monitor for others to see. No more trying to show others what you just shot on that tiny camera LCD display!
- Optimize high-volume workflows using a barcode scanner with scanned data embedded into image metadata, file and folder names. Great for class photos, product shots and labs.
- See your camera's Live View display on your computer monitor. This is great for reviewing composition and especially for macro shots. Imagine being able to see the Live View image full-screen on your computer monitor, and then zoom in further to ensure you have that perfect focus for a tack-sharp image. Automated focus stacking included!
- Store captured image files immediately on your computer and automatically copy them to another folder as an archive. No more plugging in memory cards or separate image transfer sessions!
- Save your camera settings as a profile. For example, you could have separate profiles for 'Macro' and 'Portrait'. Just load a profile and your camera settings are automatically adjusted.
- Did we mention voice control? Just configure Windows Speech Recognition, put on a headset with a boom microphone and command the camera to capture an image. This is a huge time-saver if you don't have an assistant to adjust lighting or composition.
- Timelapses - Use the advanced intervalometer to create a series of timelapse images or video clips. You can even set a start and stop time.
- HDR - Use the full-featured bracketing function to capture great HDR sequences.
- Easy white balance calibration. Use any white or gray card to ensure that your color balance is always correct.
- Control your camera with your smartphone or any web browser!
- Use electronic sensors to trigger the shutter. Temperature, vibration, pressure and many other sensor options available!
- Create a list of camera commands as a script and save it and run it anytime you like. Add repeatable accuracy to your workflow!
- Optional fullscreen mode.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Built-in help.